شروط الدفع والشحن:
|Product Name:||Cable Pulling Tools Fiberglass Snake Rod Fiberglss Conduit Duct Rod 11mm 100M||Type:||Fiberglass Duct Rod|
Fiberglass Snake Rod Cable Pulling Tools , Conduit Fiberglass Duct Rod
1. Internal wire: copper or steel.
2. Inner rod: fiberglass.
3. Exterior coating: UV resistance polyethylene.
4. Wheel: rubber, steel.
5. Drawing head: copper.
6. Frame: steel.
7. Frame finish: powder coated, zinc plated.
1. Rod diameter: 4mm - 16mm.
2. Length of fiberglass rod: 30m - 500m.
3. Working temperature: -40°C to + 80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
4. Minimum bend radius: 4" (That is for 4mm rod diameter, other rods with larger diameter have larger bend radius).
5. Max pulling strength: 4.5T (For rod diameter 16mm, other rods with smaller diameter have less pulling strength).
6. Frame size: 160mm × 450mm × 500mm, 170mm × 600mm × 750mm, etc.
(maximum size: 550mm × 1500mm × 1600mm).
7. Wheel: pneumatic/iron tyre or no wheel.
8. Fiberglass rod color: yellow, blue, white, red, black.
9. Package: plastic wrap and then into carton.
Note: we offer various sizes and colors for any specific requirement as customers' demand.
1. Light weight, high tensile strength.
2. Polyethylene coating for good electric insulativity, smooth surface, resistance to acid and corrosion.
3. Elastic body for easy passing through narrow pipes and bending conduits.
4. Copper wire inside for tracing if needed.
5. Good friction and heat resistance allow the rod to travel longer distance in the conduits and to be
operated in harsh environment.
5. Meter marks on the protective layer of the rod for measuring distance, printed by professional printing machine.
6. Waterproof and anti-ultraviolet for durable use.
7. Hand operated brake for controlling payout of the pulling rod. The rotating and stopping of the rod can be easily
controlled by the brake.
8. Some frames are double-barreled reinforcement design for a more sturdy structure.
9. Small bending radius allows the rod itself passing through tight bends in the ducts.
10. Accessory or repair kit is available attached to the frame for greater versatility and easier ducting.
Store in shady and cool places, it is prohibited in the sun exposure because long time exposure may result in fracture of
the duct rodder.
Component parts of the duct rodder:
2. Rubber wheel.
3. Pulling rod.
4. Hand-operated brake.
5. Copper head.
6. Rod guide.
|1 - Glass Reinforced Composite core:|
|Iner core||E-Glass Fiber|
|Glass Content of Inner Part||75-80%|
|Material of Pulling Rod||Epoxy fiber glass (inner)|
|High density Polyethylene(outer)|
|Diameter Tolerance||± 0.10mm|
|Work situation temperature||- 40 0C to +800C|
|Minimum pulling strength||4000 N±5%|
|Tensile Modulus||＞30000 Mpa|
|Consistency of rod||150gr/m±5%|
|Flexural Modulus||＞30000 Mpa|
|Elongation at Break||2.5-3%|
|2 - Polyethylene cover|
|Medium Density Polyethylene Resin for the insulating and jacketing of Telecommunication Cables.|
|Environmental Stress & crack resistance||>1000 hr.|
اتصل شخص: Ms. Judy